Terms & Conditions
We may collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our Website. We collect this information when you register, create and edit a profile, answer survey questions, enter contests, or use certain features on the site. The types of information you can choose to provide on our site may include, without limitation,:
- Name, username, password, email address, and contact information.
- Billing and shipping addresses, credit card number, and expiration date.
- We or our third party service providers may also gather information relating to your devices, including: device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IPaddress, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, location, and event information (such as application installations).
- Other Personal Information you choose to provide such as your preferences, etc.
Use of Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- To fulfill or respond to your inquiries.
- To address administrative needs and communications.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you for internal business purposes.
- To provide you with newsletters, surveys, promotions, and notices on changes and upgrades to our products and services.
- Marketing communications from third parties at your request.
We use Anonymous Information such as web or mobile pages you have viewed, in order to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve our products and services, enhance our user experience, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Anonymous Information consists of data that would not identify you personally; these records exclude information (such as your name) that makes them personally identifiable to you. We may disclose Anonymous Information to third parties that promote our products and services. Lycored reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in its discretion.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to provide you with the products and services that we offer you through the Website. To the best of our knowledge, these third parties will not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the products and services requested by Lycored. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with our contractors and third party service providers for the sole purpose of providing products and services to you.
We may participate in co-branding or co-promotional agreements with third parties pursuant to which we may share Personal Information with such third parties (“Partner Companies”). For example, we may participate in agreements with Partner Companies pursuant to which we provide the Partner Companies with a URL and a customer registration page co-branded with, or private labeled by, the Partner Companies, and the Partner Companies distributes and promotes the URL to its customers. A Partner Company may have access to Personal Information that we collect from their customers. As a result, if you register on the Website through a Partner Company, we may provide your Personal Information to the Partner Company. We do not control the privacy practices of these Partner Companies.
You may make changes to any of the Personal Information in your account by editing your online profile.
Under the following scenarios, we may be required to share your Personal Information:
- If we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Websites and Apps, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
California Privacy Rights
As provided by California Civil Code 1798.83, if you are a California resident, you have the right to receive (a) information identifying any third party company(ies) to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information to in the past year; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to [email protected] with [California Privacy Rights Request] in the subject line.
Our Website is not intended to be used by children, and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children.
Cookies and Similiar Technologies
We may use pixel tags, cookies, and/or other similar technologies to collect visitor information.
Cookies, for example, are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. They make it possible for us to save the items in your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, recognize your browser when you visit, and provide you with information about products that interest you. By doing this, we can customize your return visits and save you time during checkout. It is possible to deactivate cookies from being used in your browser by turning the feature off, but in order to enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Your account is password protected for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password, and limiting access to your computer, phone and browser by taking precautions such as signing off after you have finished accessing your account. We use industry standard measures to protect Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.