Over two decades ago, we launched our very first proprietary blend. Today, Lycomato is one of our best-selling products, and a shining example of what can happen when the natural synergy of nutrients is optimized and harnessed. Our standardized tomato extract consists of carotenoids, tocopherols, and phytosterols, which are all naturally abundant in the tomato, a staple of the Mediterranean diet.
The patented process we developed for Lycomato that wards off oxidation and preserves the integrity of the nutrients is just one part of our vertically integrated production process. By overseeing each step, we can guarantee the quality and excellence of our tomato complex. Learn more about what that promise means to us here.
Non-GMO Project Verified
Certified Kosher (OU)
Certified Halal (IFANCA)
GRAS for Food and Beverage Use
We are always working to expand our family of products. Check back frequently to see what's new.
Get it all out.
Patience is more than a virtue – it's our core technology. The cutting edge of innovation comes naturally to us because we draw our inspiration from the earth. We believe that observation, not intervention, results in more powerful insights. This philosophy shapes our extraction technology, which we use to separate oil from water without disrupting the natural distributions of nutrients.
The tomato is more than a fruit.
It's a lifelong ally that supports us from seed to sprout. Watch our video to see it in action.
See the science.
Lycomato has been shown to support endothelial function, healthy circulation, overall cardiovascular and skin wellness, and prostate health and comfort.* Check out the results of a few of our clinical studies below.
Lycomato supplementation increases the carotenoid level in plasma, skin and adipose tissue.
Postprandial Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein
Consumption of tomato products with a high-fat meal was found to reduce postprandial oxidative stress (oxLDL) (IL-6).
Take it away.
Here are a few key things to remember about Lycomato:
- Our blend has proven benefits across diverse areas of wellness.
- It's been shown that supplementation with Lycomato increases the carotenoid level in plasma, skin, and adipose tissue.
- By supporting endothelial function, healthy circulation, and reducing overall oxidation in the cardiovascular system, Lycomato supports heart health.
- Skin health is supported by boosting our largest organ's ability to maintain its natural resilience.
- Our blend supports prostate health and comfort.
- Lycomato provides antioxidant support and inhibits the production of mediators and cytokines.
- Our blend is not only bioavailable, but has also been proven to reach certain target cells, which is crucial for efficacy.
- Our patented single solvent technology preserves nutrients and allows us to guarantee standardized tomato carotenoids available at efficacious levels.
- The carefully calibrated carotenoid and phytonutrient mix has proven synergistic effects that target specific consumer end conditions.
- Extensive pre-clinical and clinical testing before and after product launch means we're always studying the effects of our blend.
This is a promise.
When you add a new product to your portfolio, or bring one into your home, you want to believe that it's not only safe and effective but that it was made with the utmost care and precision. But believing isn't the same as knowing, and that's why we created our seal.
This symbol is a manifestation of our commitment to supplying the highest-quality carotenoid and nutrient blends to you and your consumers. It is a beacon of excellence, a clear indication that our ingredients have been carefully cultivated, studied, and proven through years of research and innovation. More importantly, this badge is a rallying cry, an invitation to join a movement that puts wellness first and forever sidelines compromise.
Are you ready to join our revolution? Email [email protected] for further details.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. These statements are for industry experts and not meant for end consumers.